- Tech giants could find big hits in small appliances
- Hair dryer prices are rising and you can blame Dyson for it
- Galaxy S8 review: 4 things to love and 4 things not so much
- Dispelling the net neutrality and zero rating FUD
- Yay for net neutrality, now get ready for price hikes
- Broadband key to New Zealand tech aspirations
- Wireless carriers could make cars more expensive to drive
- Will online troll wars spark the return of the gatekeepers?
- United Airlines should have gauged the outrage better
- The era of the Google Voice Bomb is officially here
A new version of Sex, Bombs and Burgers will be hitting bookstores in the UK, Australia and New Zealand in June. All three will have a brand, spanking new cover. I’m pleased to unveil it here:
It’s obviously very cheeky. There are things I like about this new design and things I don’t, but I’ll reserve judgment for now because I’m curious as to what you all think. Please jump in through the comments section.
2 Comments on A new international cover