- Alphabeatic is going on hiatus
- Hot take: Bains blows smoke, no fire on telecom affordability
- Consumer, poverty groups blast low-income broadband program
- Canada to launch subsidized low-income broadband program
- Don’t be surprised if Netflix ends up opposing net neutrality
- Android Pay faces adoption challenges in Canada
- Only real consequences will stop online trolls
- Copyright trolls about to jack up internet prices
- Are movie theatres on the way to extinction?
- Cineplex promises fixes to ‘horrendous’ mobile app
A new version of Sex, Bombs and Burgers will be hitting bookstores in the UK, Australia and New Zealand in June. All three will have a brand, spanking new cover. I’m pleased to unveil it here:
It’s obviously very cheeky. There are things I like about this new design and things I don’t, but I’ll reserve judgment for now because I’m curious as to what you all think. Please jump in through the comments section.
2 Comments on A new international cover